Applications are invited for Architect position at World's #1 CRM Solutions development company. Our client is an enterprise cloud computing company that is leading customers in their transformation tobecome social enterprises. Social enterprises are able to connect with customers,partners and employees in entirely new ways. With more than 13,000 employees,the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $5B in annual revenue,and more than 100,000 customers worldwide. Our client is also one of the"Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE).
If you are..
Interestedin system design and solving large scale technical challenges?
Interestedin working on the #1 Application Platform as a Service?
Hereis your opportunity to innovate and deliver out-of-the box solutions to complexproblems.
- Experiencein design, and development of large scale distributed systems and have deepfamiliarity about clustering, synchronization, replication , fault tolerance ,multi-threading and concurrency of highvolume real-time transaction systems.
- You will be part of our R&D team in Hyderabad, India that is expected to create robust, scalable, multi-threaded, and distributed system that operates 24x7x365. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a highly innovative environment with new technologies as we continue to evolve our technology.
- Design and develop for large scale systems withhigh availability and fault tolerance.
- Participate in architectural initiatives, balancing long-term platform velocity with short-term customer needs.
- Write high-quality code, conduct and participate in code reviews, and follow strong engineering principles and standards.· Understanding of the full service lifecycle and haveownership of the service.
- Ability to take a problem, analyze, design, educate team members on it and work with them to solve the problem with high quality and on time.
- Experience working in scrum/agile development environment.
- Research the technical feasibility of new ideas and actively suggest technology improvements.
· Extensive programming experience in Core Java.
· Strong data structure and algorithms skills,designpatterns for large scale multithreaded application.
· Strong experience in multithreading andconcurrent programming.
· Provenability to architect a highly distributed system to scale for high volumeworkloads.
· Solid understanding of clustering, highavailability and fault tolerant real time transaction systems.
· API design and construction (Webservices,REST,SOAP,JSON)
· Self starterwith experience working across multiple technical teams and decision makers.
· Ability towork with a worldwide team in a distributed work environment.
· Striving forownership, independence, detail-orientation and systems thinking
· Quick, independent learner who loves a fast-pacedenvironment
· Ability to think at a high-level about product strategy and vision
· Minimum 8+ years software development experience.
· Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills ismandatory.
· Familiarityin NoSQL DB like Redis is an added advantage.
B.S. in ComputerScience or related field or equivalent work experience.